This year I vow to kreate, kraft, make and bake more. Come join me on my journey.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

OWH Sketch challenge 210

Well here it is, the last card for the super card bowl, created prior to the kick off where the Seattle Seahawks are playing for all the money and all the glory. Go Hawks! Oh, back to the card bowl, today we are to follow the sketch given. The measurements didn't work out so after I had cut everything out I realized it was wrong and had to improvise with what I had left since the paper was already cut. Oh well! My vision and my card are nothing alike since I'm in the middle of moving stuff and can't find what I want. Perhaps this will inspire me to finally finish the job I started!

Here is the Link, I hope!

And her is my card. Not thrilled with it though. The papers are from my stash and SU. The stamp is SU, the stickers are from my stash. I did get a sweet camera for Christmas but I haven't figured out how to get the pictures off the camera yet, made my photo place, etc so this is a phone shot. One day I will get the hang of this blog thing, I hope!


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the imagery on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job improvising on the sketch; love that background paper !

    ReplyDelete