This year I vow to kreate, kraft, make and bake more. Come join me on my journey.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

OWH sketch challenge 214

So, I saw the sketch, I envisioned the sketch and then I came up with this which I absolutely hate! Ha! So why Am I sharing it? So I can remember that not all my ideas are goods ones! I came across the patterned paper while cleaning and thought they would go well together. Um, nope! So will I put this in my OWH box? No way! Will I send it to a family member for their birthday? Absolutely! No wasting of cards here, but only the best for our troops! So without further blabbering here is my failure of a card for today's sketch that took me way too long to make! If you would like to see cards that actually look good, go check them out Here!


5 comments:

  1. I think the gingham paper is cute and the colors go well together. I think I would just change the dark blue and yellow at the bottom to something that coordinates with the colors in the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with all the different gingham papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Margaret. Really like the ginghams together. LOL about a family member getting a non-troop worthy card -- I do the very same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input ladies. I had the yellow as the base and then it was just too much but I was confused about what to do. Stepping back and looking at it I can see what I needed to do. Oh well, a relative will be finding it in their mailbox soon :-) Appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please email me at allison (at) operationwritehome (dot) org? I'm the Midweek Throwdown Coordinator and would like to get in touch with you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete